My ultimate goal is to support you, educate and empower people in the community and improve lives generally.
I will work with you to achieve your personal goals for better health, help you gain insights into the underlying root causes, as well as discuss herbal, dietary and lifestyle options. Sometimes, people don’t really have anything wrong but choose to have a consultation just as a general check-up, to ensure that all is well.
Every client receives a therapeutic treatment plan with the agreed health goals, life style advice, dietary suggestions and an overview of the prescribed herbs.
Telephone and video consultations are available from my home practice in Chesham, Buckinghamshire, where I also keep a fully stocked herbal dispensary with fresh plant tinctures, teas, creams and much more.
At this time I am trying to protect the vulnerable in my patient group and family, so telephone, Zoom, WhatsApp or FaceTime consultations are the way forward. Please do give me a call or send me an email to find out how this works practically. I hope to return to face-to-face consultations in summer, but am happy to continue offering Zoom consultations to those who live further away, as long as it is medically appropriate.
- Monday: 10am to 4pm
- Tuesday: 10am to 4pm
- Wednesday: 9am to 4pm
- Thursday: 10am to 3pm
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday: closed
What happens during a consultation?
During your first consultation, I will build up a picture of you and your health by:
- Taking your full case history
- Asking about your family’s medical history
- Discussing your diet and lifestyle
- Finding out about any medication or supplements you use
This allows me to assess the underlying causes of your illness and formulate a mixture of herbs tailored to your individual needs.
Your individual treatment plan will include herbal remedies and, where appropriate, dietary changes or nutritional supplements. Most herbal medicines are given in the form of a liquid tincture which is taken in 5ml doses two or three times daily. You may also be prescribed a herbal tea, tablets, ointment, cream or lotion.
After the initial consultation, three or four shorter consultations are usually necessary to assess your progress, followed by check-ups every three to six months, depending on the nature of your condition. This protocol may vary, as each individual is unique and will respond differently to herbal treatment. Because herbal medicines work in a gentle and subtle way, they can take longer to work than orthodox drugs, but their effects are long lasting and there should be no side effects.
CONSULTATION AND PRODUCT FEES
- Initial Consultation (includes time to research, write the treatment protocol and dispense a bespoke herbal prescription): £75
- Follow-up Consultation (includes further research, adjustment prescription and dispensing time): £40
- Consultation for Minor Ailments: £40
- Fee for email correspondence: £12
- Dispensing Fee (for repeat prescriptions without consultation): £12
- Postage: based on weight of parcel and destination.
All parcels are sent recorded delivery.
|Tinctures, Syrups||£11 per 100ml *|
|Prescribed Teas||£10 per 50g|
|Individual Teas||£4 per 25g|
|Crafty Tea Blends||£8 per bag|
|Herbal infused Oils||£10 per 100ml|
|Creams, Lotions||£20 per 60g|
* a weekly prescription costs on average £11 for 100ml tincture
- All payments can be made by direct bank transfer, details will be provided before the first consultation.
- Please note that full payment of the consultation fee is due at the time of booking. Your appointment is not confirmed until payment has been received.
- Herbal prescriptions will be posted out as soon as payment for goods is received.
I would appreciate if you could phone me to let me know at least 24 hours prior to your appointment if you need to cancel or re-arrange for any reason as I may have to charge 50% of the full fee due to costs involved.
££ – All prices are reviewed annually. Next review April 2022.