Summer Herbal Walk at Lowndes Park
Date: Wednesday 14th July 2021, 10.30am to 12.00pm
Location: Lowndes Park, Chesham (meet at steps by bandstand, near the pond)
Join Medical Herbalist Kristine for a guided herbal walk at Lowndes Park in Chesham to celebrate summer!
You will be shown how to identify local medicinal plants and trees, find out some fun herbal folklore tales and myths about local plants, as well as get a unique insight into how these plants are used in a modern herbal practice and dispensary.
- Date: Wednesday 14th July 2021
- Time: 10.30am to 12.00pm (may overrun a little – I do love talking about plants!)
- Location: Lowndes Park, Chesham. We will meet at the steps by the band stand area – near the pond) at 10.20am, and will set off on the walk at 10.30 am sharp
- Distance: 2.4 km (1.5 miles)
- Terrain and accessibility: we will be walking uphill a fair bit at the start of the walk, and the terrain is somewhat uneven in places. I recommend you wear good walking shoes and all-weather clothing!
- Cost per person: £16
- Safety: we will be adhering to safety guidelines at all times and a full risk assessment will be carried out.
Book early to avoid disappointment, as there are only 12 spaces available for this walk!
Cancellations are accepted up to two weeks before the event.