MONTHLY VIRTUAL HERBAL STUDY GROUP (WITH REMEDY POSTED): NETTLE
- Wednesday 19th January 2022 – 10.15am to 12 noon
- Herb discussed: Nettle (Urtica dioica)
- Location: Virtual event
- Fee: £38 per session/person (includes live Zoom session with Q&A, herbal remedy, postage, detailed electronic handout and recording)
STUDY GROUP DETAILS
Are you passionate about medicinal plants, but not sure where to start?
Do you want to learn from an established medical herbalist and gain knowledge in a fun interactive and informal way?
Do you have some knowledge, but want to take it to the next level?
Join me for my monthly herbal study group – you can join any time, and from anywhere in the UK, as long as there is space available!
This is a unique opportunity to study with a medical herbalist, and build up your own apothecary over the year. Each month will see me delving deeply into the unique qualities of one particular medicinal plant, including:
- its biochemical properties
- its unique taste and energetics
- its effect on tissue states,
- its therapeutic actions
- its unique history
- its special potency and esoteric background
- any element info and astrology links
The sessions will involve some practical tasting and we will be discussing and evaluating herbal actions and energetics together, hence you will receive the remedy in the post in advance of the class.
All classes will be held via Zoom for now, live from my herbal studio or my kitchen and will also be recorded, so plenty of people can join remotely and watch it at leisure.
The fee includes:
- Live Zoom session with Q&A,
- Monthly herbal remedy posted out to you (UK only)
- Detailed handout
- Access to the recording
I may switch this workgroup to face-to-face events once everyone feels safe and ready to do so, but a recording will always be part of the offer for those who live further away.
The January session will take place on Wednesday 19th January from 10.15am to 12.00pm, and we will be delving into the wonderful and magical properties of Nettle – this is one of our most amazing local nutritive herbs, and is so important for herbalists. The class will be held virtually from my herbal clinic or my kitchen and will be recorded, so plenty of people can join remotely or even watch it later 🙂 If you have any allergies or concerns with regards to certain herbal remedies, please do contact me prior to booking.
- The session will go ahead with a minimum of 10, and a maximum of 20 people – this is to allow everyone enough opportunity to ask questions.
- There are no refunds/cancellations accepted, so make sure you can make the event or are happy to watch the recording 🙂
- Intake for this session closes on Monday 6th December, to allow time to post your remedies to you.
Next session: Wednesday 16th February 2022, 10.15am to 12 noon – Cleavers (Galium aparine)
Any questions? Please do get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org – I am looking forward to delving deeply into this materia media material with you!