Autumnal Herbal Walk at Lowndes Park
Date: Wednesday 14th October 2020, 10.50am to 12.30pm
Location: Lowndes Park, Chesham (meet at steps by bandstand, near the pond)
Join Medical Herbalist Kristine for an autumnal walk at Lowndes Park in Chesham. She will show you how to identify local medicinal plants and trees, will share some fun herbal folklore tales and myths, as well as give you a unique insight into how these plants are used in a modern herbal practice and dispensary.
- Date: Wednesday 14th October 2020
- Time: 10.50am to 12.30pm (may overrun a little – I love talking about the plants!)
- Location: Lowndes Park, Chesham. We will meet at the steps by the band stand area – near the pond) at 10.50am, and will set off on the walk at 11am sharp
- Distance: 2.4 km (1.5 miles)
- Terrain and accessibility: we will be walking uphill a fair bit at the start of the walk, and the terrain is somewhat uneven in places. I recommend you wear good walking shoes and all-weather clothing!
- Cost per person: £16
- Safety: we will be adhering to Covid-19 safety guidelines at all times and a full risk assessment will be carried out.
Book early to avoid disappointment, as there are only 10 spaces available for this walk!
Cancellations are accepted up to two weeks before the event.